Marriott Cook in China, China
Here s To Your Journey with JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong.
JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong is one of Marriott International s 30 renowned hotel brands. As the world s leading hospitality company, we offer unmatched opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. We believe a great career is a journey of discovery and exploration.
The JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong located at One Pacific Place, 88 Queensway, Admiralty is currently hiring a Cook.
It s a powerful feeling, to belong. It s finishing each other s thoughts. Laughing at the same jokes. It s that moment you feel truly and completely yourself. It s working with people who treat you like family. At Marriott we know that when you feel at home, you ll make our guests feel at home. If this sounds like the place for you, join us.
Marriott International, Inc., is a leading lodging and hospitality company that develops, operates, and franchises hotels, corporate housing and related lodging facilities worldwide. Its heritage can be traced to a root beer stand opened in Washington, D.C., in 1927 by J. Willard and Alice S. Marriott. Today, Marriott International has more than 6,100 lodging properties located in the United States and 120 other countries and territories.
JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong, the first JW Marriott brand in Asia is situated in the prestigious Pacific Place complex, offering 602 luxurious guestrooms; 8 superb food & beverage venues; dedicated events and meeting services; and leisure facilities. Named Aon Hewitt Best Employer in Hong Kong in 2011, 2013, 2015, 2016 and 2017, we are looking for people who are passionate about providing exceptional guest service to be part of our dynamic team.
- Prepare ingredients for cooking, including portioning, chopping, and storing food.
- Wash and peel fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Weigh, measure, and mix ingredients.
- Prepare and cook food according to recipes, quality standards, presentation standards, and food preparation checklist.
- Operate ovens, stoves, grills, microwaves, and fryers.
- Test foods to determine if they have been cooked sufficiently.
- Monitor food quality while preparing food.
- Set-up and break down work station.
- Serve food in proper portions onto proper receptacles.
- Wash and disinfect kitchen area, tables, tools, knives, and equipment.
- Check and ensure the correctness of the temperature of appliances and food.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Job: Food and Beverage & Culinary
Organization: Marriott Hotels Resorts /JW Marriott
Requisition ID: 17001XMX