Marriott Executive Assistant Manager, Operations in China, China
Start Your Journey With Us
Marriott International is the world s leading global hospitality company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. With over 6000 properties, you ll find us in your neighborhood and in more than 122 countries across the globe. Learn about our 30 hotel brands at www.marriott.com/marriott-brands.mi . Find Your World.
Sheraton Grand Macao Hotel, Cotai Central is part of the Marriot International family which located on the Cotai Strip. The World s largest Sheraton s with 4,001 guest rooms and suites. The hotel s two stunning towers included seven restaurants and lounges, over 9,000 sqm meeting space, fitness center, spa and three outdoor swimming pools.
The Executive Assistant Manager (EAM), Operations is responsible for the proper maintenance, compliance and execution of all policies & procedures including brand and hygiene audits.Accountable for the Customer Service Department, which centralize complaint handling, execute corrective actions and respond to guests.Conduct mystery shopper exercise, identify quality-related training and monitor social media posting.Lead for all projects, support sustainability programs and ensure standards are adhered to for both hotels.
- Bachelor s degree and/or a post-high school hotel industry related qualification (e.g. Diploma in Hotel Management).
- Excellent oral and written English, Cantonese & Mandarin.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written .
- Outstanding personal presentation standards.
- Ability to set and master goals.
- Ability to set priorities, develop managerial work strategies, co-ordinate resources and establish feedback.
- Demonstrate confidence, energy and enthusiasm and ability to perform well under pressure.
- Ability to negotiate and create win-win solutions and to manage interpersonal conflicts.
- Ability to analyze and interpret reports and market data.
- Ability to network, establish and maintain effective client and other business relationships.
- Ability to develop and write effective proposals, reports, sales plans and business correspondence.
- Organizational & time management skills.
- Ability to make independent judgments and function with minimal or no supervision.
- Ability to influence an audience, hold one s opinion in a group environment and persuade others of business ideas, based on logical analysis of data-based facts.
- Knowledge of all departments of hotel.
- Sound computer skills and knowledge of various applications, high proficiency in Microsoft Office Power Point, Excel and Word.
- At least 8 years experience in hotel operations.
- Knowledge and keen interest in guests preferences and market trends.
- Intellectual and analytical curiosity initiative to dig into the why of various results.
- Minimum five years in a Casino operation or large hotel.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Job: Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Organization: Sheraton Hotels & Resorts
Requisition ID: 170022IE