Marriott Finance Assistant (Intern) in China, China
- According the records to issue the billing to others companies;
- Be pro-activity to push the clients to settle the invoices ,make sure the account receivable can be settled in time;
- Prepaid the payment voucher, verify theinvoices, claimsformsand supporting documents;
- Monitor the cash flow and arrange the payment reasonable and in time;
- InputAP & AR booking inFinancesystem
- PostingAR & APentries in accounting system
- Assist of month-end closing
- Verify the AR & AP account records can be reliable and updated.
- Assist oftax audit, external audit, etc
- Preparing ad-hoc schedules / reports
- Any other duties that may be assigned by Finance Manager from time to time
With our diverse portfolio of locations, you ll find Delta Hotels in world-renowned cities and prestigious resorts across Canada. Delta Hotels is a Marriott International brand and offers you the opportunity to find the hospitality job and career journey that's right for you. With more than 1100 managed properties and 19 brands you'll find Marriott International in your neighborhood and in more than 74 countries across the globe. Find Your World at Delta Hotels.
Offers hands-on experience in the exciting world of hotel operations and hospitality, necessary to prepare for and develop a career path within Marriott International's portfolio of brands.
University or Hotel School undergraduates specializing and studying in hospitality related fields will be preferred for certain internship positions, and for more specialist disciplines, for example those students pursuing business or similar related courses, consideration is also given for those related internship opportunities.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Job: Management Development Programs/Intern
Requisition ID: 17001IIA