Marriott Sales Executive in China, China
Marriott Hotels, Marriott International s flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.
- To manage the relationship, qualify and evaluate accounts, sales solicitation for group and individual business for rooms and catering and food & beverage in general within assigned segments.
- To generate new accounts and relationship building within assigned segments.
- To provide sufficient leads to achieve budget/ goals.
- To supervise and motivate the team to achieve goals and objectives.
- Degree or diploma holder of Hospitality or related studies.
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience.
- Good spoken, written and reading ability in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Previous hotel related working experience is preferable
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Job: Sales and Marketing
Organization: Marriott Hotels Resorts /JW Marriott
Requisition ID: 17001UD3