Marriott Refresh Supervisor (Housekeeping) in Greater London, United Kingdom
At Aloft Hotels we re wired for next generation travelers who love open spaces, open thinking, and open expression. Aloft provides a space where style is necessary, social scenes are vibrant, and where the only direction is forward. Our guests are tech savvy and confidently social, with an eclectic style they re not afraid to show. We understand what our guests need, so we provide an affordable option for the tech-savvy design guru. We re looking for innovative self-expressers who aren t afraid to draw outside the lines. If you are someone who appreciates tech-forward features and vibrant social scenes, then we invite you to explore a career with Aloft Hotels.
TECHNICAL SKILLS& JOB CONTENT KNOWLEDGE
* Skills and Knowledge unique to this position *
- To ensure that allareas under his/her control are maintained to the highest standards ofcleanliness and tidiness.
- To maintain standardsof uniform, equipment.
- To ensure that roomsare properly cleaned, supplied, equipped and checked according to ABC training.
- To regulate thechanging of soft furnishings, curtains, shower and net curtains, valances andpillows.
- To regulate theshampooing of carpets and upholstered furniture
- To inform Receptionof room status.
- To make sure thatlost property is delivered to the office to be logged.
- To monitor VIP roomsand assist with special requirements.
- Reporting of issuesas they arise
- Completion of ABC training
- Completion of yearlyStar Voice surveys and attend Star Voice feedback meeting
- Assist in preparationfor LRA audits and maintain those standards
- Diligence inprevention of wastage, recycling and Green room policies.
- Will be required to clean room as needed
- Will be required to be public area cleaner
- Attend departmentmeetings & Quarterly Connection meetings
- Responsible forsmooth operation of the floor assigned.
- Responsible for theperformance of House porters.
- Supervise RoomAttendants
- Organizes andfacilitates the room making process.
- Responsible for thecleanliness of guest rooms, corridors and heart of the house area of the floor.
- Checks the occupiedand departure rooms, giving special attention to guest needs.
- Ensures that theentire operation is performed as per the laid down standards.
- To organizeimmediately the guest needs under intimation to EHK/Executive.
- Manage guestrequests, including VIP amenities and communicating them to the relevant teammembers
- Routine inspection ofguest bedrooms to ensure they meet standards.
- Aware of all roomcategories and amenities.
- Achieve positiveoutcomes from guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Carry out lost andfound procedures.
- Report maintenanceissues to Maintenance/Engineering Department.
- Assist HousekeepingManager with training requirements.
- Represent the needsof the team to others in the hotel.
- Comply with hotelsecurity, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation.
- Assist otherdepartments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Job: Housekeeping & Laundry
Organization: Aloft Hotels
Location: GBR-Greater London
Requisition ID: 17001F1Q