Marriott Manager, Digital Services, South China in Guangzhou, China
Marriott International is the world s largest hotel company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. We believe a great career is a journey of discovery and exploration. So, we ask, where will your journey take you?
Reporting to Director, Digital Services, Greater China and Area Director, Sales & Distribution of South China, the Manager, Digital Services sits at the intersection between Marriott International s eCommerce, marketing, and global distribution strategies. The Manager, Digital Services serves as a thought leader to the group of hotels, providing local, area, and country-wide insight to enhance their digital experience. To this end, he / she will be in touch with the properties on a regular basis to make sure they are fully activated and optimized on Brand.com and appropriate in-language global sites.
- Help a group of properties in a region effectively pull through the sales, marketing, and customer engagement activities that help drive awareness and profitability
- Manage overall activation of property strategies in owned and third party electronic channels (brand.com, multi-lingual global sites, OTAs, meta search sites, search engines, and other eMarketing vehicles)
- Work on behalf of properties to increase revenue, grow market share and create a compelling experience that steers customers towards booking on our direct online channels
- Partner hand in hand with colleagues in the cluster marketing team to engage current and would-be customers with targeted messaging that s relevant, on-brand, and genuinely engaging
- Provide eCommerce communication, training, education, reporting and analysis to digital and marketing teams on property
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing or related discipline
- At least 4 years of experience in eCommerce, digital marketing and product management
- Hotel experience is preferred but not essential
- Proficient in English and Chinese
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem solving skills
- Experience in demonstrating leadership / influence and collaboration in a matrix-managed environment, and across multiple and diverse groups
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Job: Sales and Marketing
Requisition ID: 17001XON