Marriott Franchised Chef de Partie in Scotland, United Kingdom
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International s franchisees.
Please apply online via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee,The Trump Organization. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
A Spellbinding Story
Following an extensive renovation, Trump Turnberry, A Luxury Collection Resort, Scotland is ready to receive applications from exceptional, talented individuals to join our legendary team.
Start your own spellbinding story, apply today!
Preparation and service of hot and cold dishes, responsibility for the section, carrying out ordering and stock rotation where necessary.
- Knowledge of all standard procedures and policies pertaining to food preparation, receiving, storage and sanitation.
- Full awareness of all menu items, their recipes, methods of production and presentation standards
- Demonstrates initiative at all times.
- Assess quality control and adhere to service standards
- Support the control of food cost
- Carry out close liaison with all section of the kitchen in order to ensure smooth and efficient service
- Subsidised staff accommodation (if required).
- Uniforms - a uniform will be provided and selected items will be laundered at the Company's expense.
- Meals On duty - you will be entitled to a complimentary meal in the staff canteen whilst on duty on the Resort.
- Explore Program - Associate discounted room rates, available to you and your immediate family.
- Resort Facilities - free use of resort facilities including the Spa Pool & Gym and Golf facilities (certain restrictions apply).
- On-going company Training and Development.
- Must be eligible to work within the UK.
- Must be able to communicate comfortably in both spoken & written English.
- Suitable, relevant experience within a similar 5 star environment.
- Substantial knowledge and experience within a kitchen environment is essential.
- Culinary qualifications are essential.
- Qualifications SVQ Level 4 or equivalent
- Should be able to work in a team and also show leadership qualities.
- Some supervisory experience would be an advantage.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.
Job: Food and Beverage & Culinary
Organization: The Luxury Collection
Requisition ID: 17001A4P