Marriott Human Resources Executive in Singapore, Singapore
Boldly coloring outside the lines of luxury, W turns the traditional notion of the extravagant hotel on its head. Our irreverent attitude and taste for excess redefine revelry for the modern jet set. Our guests have a lust for a life less ordinary that drives them to demand more, experience it all, and hit repeat.
We share our guests passions, providing insider access to what s new and what s next. Moderation is not in our vocabulary and we know that lust for life demands more, not less. W guests soak it in and live each day with a mantra: Detox.Retox.Repeat. If you re ready to create the energetic W scene that is magnetic to everyday disruptors around the world, then we invite you to explore a career with W Hotels.
As a Human Resources Executive, you will be required to perform the role of a Business Partner to the assigned departments where you will provide a proactive and supportive Human Resources service while supporting the attainment of the goals of the W Singapore Sentosa Cove.
We are ideally looking for someone
- with at least a Diploma in Human Resources or equivalent.
- previous operational experience in hospitality or service industry would be an advantage.
- good working experience in MOM regulations and Singapore labour law with previous experience in policy formulation and administration.
- resourceful and ready to learn.
- excellent command of English.
- technologically savvy and proficient in Microsoft Office software.
- a good team player who is also able to work independently in a fast pace environment.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Job: Human Resources
Organization: W Hotels
Requisition ID: 17001IPC