Marriott Franchised Night Auditor in Sterling, Virginia
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International s franchisees.
Please apply via email at: email@example.com
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, A. Altman Company. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Night Audit 11pm - 7AM
Responsible for providing superior service to guests, in accordance with the rules, regulations, policies, and procedures set forth by the company.
- Identify the needs of each guest and provide relevant information regarding hotel policies, services and amenities.
- Investigate or analyze out-of-balance situations.
- Print and distribute various computer audit reports.
- Responsible for registering all guests, obtaining all pertinent information, and ensuring credit is established.
- Respond to requests from guests for assistance and information about the local area.
- Sell rooms to walk-in customers.
- Routinely enter or change reservation information on the computer system.
- Post charges and payments to guest accounts, as needed.
- Make necessary corrections to guest accounts.
- Communicate with the housekeeping department about room status/availability.
- Deliver requested items to guests, as needed, including incoming faxes, mail etc.
- Listen and respond promptly to guest inquiries and/or complaints in an appropriate manner.
- Operate hotel phone system.
- Clean and maintain the front desk area.
- Maintain daily logs (including communication).
- Each shift, balance cash drawers, credit card receipts, direct bills and all other incoming payments.
- Issue safety deposit boxes, when requested.
- Assist in breakfast setup and preparation.
- Perform additional assignments as required.)
This company is an equal opportunity employer.
Job: Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Organization: Fairfield Inn & Suites
Requisition ID: 170027SH