Marriott Franchised Executive Assistant in Tampa, Florida
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International s franchisees.
Please process via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Mainsail Lodging. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
This position will be based at the Mainsail Lodging and Development Corporate Office located at 4602 Eisenhower Blvd, Tampa, FL 33634.
The Executive Assistant position requires experience in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and the ability to work independently. The role requires expert level written and verbal communication skills, decision making ability and attention to detail.
- Manages executive calendars, meeting agendas and minutes, organizes conference calls.
- Arranges and coordinates all department travel and accommodation reservations.
- Prepares agendas, coordinates meetings, and prepares meeting minutes.
- Plan client and internal meetings, conferences calls, conferences/events and lunches/dinners.
- Prepares and handles various internal and external correspondence.
- Provides telephone coverage for Department calls and assists in facilitating timely responses.
- Handles inbound and outbound mail and routine matters which do not require Managers input.
- 3-5 years of experience supporting at the Executive level, preferred
This company is an equal opportunity employer.
Organization: Autograph Collection Hotels
Requisition ID: 17001JAB