Marriott Associates Accommodation Attendant in United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates
Where timeless classics are woven with modern details. Where business meets pleasure. Where even when you re global, you can experience the local. Designed for the independent traveler seeking balance, there s Four Points.
To ensure all common areas are cleaned to hotel and staff accommodation standards. Staff Housing Attendant will be required to conduct their duties in a courteous, safe and efficient manner, in accordance with the hotel s policies and procedures, ensuring that a high level of service is maintained.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible on cleaning staff housing in DIP and in Executive Accommodation Apartments
- Organize equipment for daily tasks.
- Ensure all cleaning fluids and chemicals are correctly used, and are familiar with the use of all cleaning equipment & practices in accordance with the Workplace Health & Safety Act.
- Clean all common areas of the Staff Accommodation public toilets, Recreation Areas, kitchen and staff cafeteria, entrance lobby, back and outside of housing building, garbage room and store rooms.
- Polish stainless steel and brass with the correct equipment and procedure.
- Clean glass & mirrors with the correct equipment and procedure.
- Scrub walls & floors (including mopping, buffing, stripping and sealing of marble vinyl, & tiled) with the correct equipment and procedure.
- Clean & care for furniture and fittings in recreation areas.
- Cleaning & vacuuming all windows in common/hallway and staircase areas.
- Gather & dispose of rubbish daily
- Clean ashtrays (standing) on smoking designated areas.
- Deep cleaning the common bathrooms twice a week.
- Deep cleaning the kitchen and cafeteria once a month
- Maintain knowledge of the Staff housing and common areas.
- Undertake additional duties as requested by the Assistant HR Manager, Housing Team Leader and HR Coordinator and Hotel Management
- Prepares and cleans the rooms once vacated by associates.
- Deep cleaning, arranging and prepares Executive Apartments.
- Delivering furniture to or removing from staff housing rooms.
- Anticipate fellow associate s needs through observation and offer prompt, efficient service either personally and/or work related issue.
- Physically demanding job duties continuous moving, standing, walking, lifting and bending, climb, kneel down, reach and grasp, push and pull objects, repetitive bending and lifting of items and arm movements.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Job: Housekeeping & Laundry
Organization: Four Points
Location: ARE-United Arab Emirates
Requisition ID: 17001XRY