Marriott Spa Attendant - Westin Hotel in United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates
At Westin, we are committed to empowering the well-being of our guests by providing a refreshing environment, thoughtful amenities, and revitalizing programming to help ensure that they leave feeling better than when they arrived. We recognize that travel can be disruptive to our guests well-being, and we re energized to assist as partners in helping them maintain control and soaring above it all while on the road. Everything we do is designed to help guests be at their best, and they appreciate our supportive attitude, anticipatory service and extensive knowledge on how to best assist them throughout their stay. We are looking for dynamic people who are excited to join the team and ready to jump into any situation to give a helping hand. If you re someone who has is positive, adaptable and intuitive, and has a genuine interest in the well-being of others around you, we invite you to discover how at Westin, together we can rise.
Under the guidance of the Spa Manager, ensure the maintenance of the highest standards of hygiene and cleanliness in all aspects of the operation. Responsible for maintaining the cleanliness and hygiene within the Spa, particularly the treatment floor, and changing areas.
- Will be responsible for overseeing and maintaining the cleanliness of the treatment floor rooms and areas. These should be kept in a neat, tidy and sanitary manner in accordance with the Spa Manager and Health and Safety Standards.
- To be aware of all treatments offered and any promotions on offer at any given time.
- Assist with demonstrations/events as required.
- Must adhere to training as set down by the Spa Manager and Lead Therapist.
- To always be punctual and prepared in advance of treatments.
- To cover spa reception as and when required.
- Will be expected to aid therapists in setting up for treatments and clearing away after.
- Will be expected to ensure lockers are stocked with clean linen at all times and remove soiled linen.
- To receive training to ensure that all-relevant legislation pertaining to the Health and Safety at work Law and Health and Hygiene standards are implemented and monitored within the Spa.
- To maintain a high standard of appearance and personal hygiene as laid down by the Spa Manager.
- Courtesy to guests and other members of staff at all times.
- To attend to guests on both the relaxation and waiting areas ensuring that they are comfortable as well as offering drinks.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Must be able to assist guests with inquiries
- Fluency in English and preferably another language
High school degree required. Additional Beauty, Nutrition or Health education preferred.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Organization: Westin Hotels & Resorts
Location: ARE-United Arab Emirates
Requisition ID: 170022I7