Marriott Storekeeper, Banquer - St Regis Hotel in United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates
The St. Regis brand first established luxury hospitality more than 110 years ago, with the opening of the St. Regis New York. From the moment John Jacob Astor IV opened the doors of his Beaux-Arts masterpiece on New York s Fifth Avenue, St. Regis has stood as a symbol of uncompromising elegance and bespoke service. Today, with more than 40 of the best addresses around the world, St. Regis is a place where trends are born, boundaries are broken and guests can simply live exquisite. We invite you to explore careers at St. Regis.
- To receive andcontrol goods and delivers; and store and issue goods as required in accordancewith company policy.
- To agree stock levels with Banquet Manager andto order items in accordance with that level.
- To ensure all store are issued in accordancewith the requisitions.
- To maintain bin cards and report any slowmoving items to the
- To ensure that all stores are correctlyrotated and issued in sequence.
- To assist with monthly physical stock countactivities as required.
- To carry out weekly spot checks on storeitems.
- To report any discrepancies of goods againstpurchase order.
- To notify to Banquet Manager of obsolete andof date stock.
- To maximize use of storage space available
- To maintain up to date storeroom plans andrecords.
- To maintain all stores in a neat, tidy andclean manner.
- To ensure stock linens, china, glass, silver, and fooditems for service; assist in preparation of smaller items such as toast, soup,or beverages.
- Assist in the breakdown, cleaning andset-up of buffets and food stations.
- Assist in clearing, cleaning and set-up of tables,chairs, linens, china, glass and silver for service in an unobtrusive manner;greet guests according to the standards to ensure superior service.
- To be flexible in assisting colleagues withtasks.
- To assist in ensuring that all items areefficiently received in the loading bay and checked against purchaseorder/requisitions.
- To ensure security of store room areas ismaintained.
- To ensure Health and Safety practices aremaintained at all times including manual handling and stacking of items.
- To be knowledgeable with Food HygieneRegulations and to ensure that food items are handled in accordance with these.
- To ensure that the Code of Corporate Conductis adhered to at all times.
- To follow HACCP standard and regulations.
- High school or equivalent education required
- At least 1 year of experience required.
- More experience preferred
- Communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Most tasks are performed in a team environment with the employee actingas a team leader.
- Must be able to apply mathematical operations to such tasks asfrequency distribution, analysis of variance, correlation techniques, samplingtheory, and factor analysis.
- Must be able to handle heavy materials from time to time
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Job: Procurement, Purchasing, and Quality Assurance
Organization: St. Regis Hotels & Resorts
Location: ARE-United Arab Emirates
Requisition ID: 17001GRI